Bayside BBQ’s and Outdoor Centre Price matching Policy
If you happen to find a product we stock at a cheaper price elsewhere we’ll match it. This is for online (phone order) and in store purchases.
How do I price match?
We will match a competitor’s price by visiting in store, or phoning in. There is currently no way to price match using the online store. The product being price matched must be identical in item and warranties and actually be available (in stock) for purchase immediately at the competitor’s store. If price matching online stores we also take into account the added cost of delivery and handling charges if applicable. If the identical product can be purchased (in stock) and delivered via an online store (at the time of price matching) for a total price lower than the one we are offering we’ll match it.
Exclusions for Price Matching
- Non identical products and services (inclusive of non-identical warranties)
- Package deals
- Demo or used products
- Cash back and coupon offers
- Customer special orders
- Contract Pricing
- Competitor clearance products
- Online auction sites
- Advertising errors or misprints
- Bayside BBQ’s and Outdoor Centre reserves the right to limit the quantity of products available for price-matching at its discretion. The Price matching Policy does not extend to resellers.
Please contact or visit us in store for further information.